Ms. Egdall concentrates her practice in representing creditors including unsecured and secured collections, foreclosures, personal property recovery, and bankruptcy.
Ms. Egdall started her career in Massachusetts working as Corporate Counsel for IntelliSense Corporation, a start-up tech company later acquired by Corning, Inc. Since returning to Maine, Ms. Egdall has worked as an associate for firms in Western and Southern Maine before starting her own general practice law firm with a focus on family law and civil litigation. Attorney Egdall joined Gosselin & Dubord in 2018.
A native of Maine, Ms. Egdall resides in Jay, Maine with her husband, Dave, and their three young boys.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1996
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1997
- State of Maine, 1999
- United States District Court, District of Maine, 2018
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- St. Lawrence University, B.A. cum laude, 1993
- Maine State Bar Association, 1999-present
- Franklin County Bar Association, 2009-present
- Androscoggin County Bar Association, 2019-present