Gosselin & Dubord, P.A. provides legal services in a variety of elder law, wills and estate matters, including:
- Preparation of wills, both simple and tax sensitive;
- Preparation of financial powers of attorney;
- Preparation of advance health care directives;
- Formation of trusts, including special-needs trusts;
- Assistance with planning for the care of pets, including pet provisions in wills and pet trusts;
- Establishing and assisting with guardianship and conservatorship proceedings;
- Estate planning;
- Assistance with MaineCare/Medicaid planning and applications; and
- Representation in MaineCare/Medicaid appeals.
The firm stays abreast with the ever-changing laws in these areas, especially regarding MaineCare/Medicaid Rule and Regulation changes.
The firm is also sensitive to the particular needs of its elderly, disabled and infirm clients and, when necessary, will travel to meet with clients and execute documents.